Learn Handmade Soap Making in Chennai
*To Register For the Soap Making Workshop in Chennai , fill the form at the end of this post*
“Most soaps on supermarket shelves are laden with chemicals that wreck havoc on your sensitive skin… But, what if you could learn to make your own natural soap?
Here’s a great opportunity to learn ‘Soap Making’, and make your own natural soaps at home…
We are excited about Rebecca’s soap making workshop (happening once again) in Chennai. She is an experienced soap-maker who has been running her own soap business – Kraft Farm– for several years now.
Trust us. Her soaps are innovative, flavored, and beautiful for the skin.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, you will learn the following:
- Learn to make soaps right from scratch using only oils and butters through saponification of the oils using lye;
- The technique adopted to make soap will be the COLD PROCESS, which is the oldest form of soap making known to mankind;
- These soaps are completely natural.
– inclusive of all raw materials
– Nearly 1kg of soap to take back home
Venue: WOCO Spaces, T.Nagar, Chennai
Time: 10:30 AM-2:30 PM
Date: 30th September2018
Have questions? Comment on this post, or send a direct message to @reservadoindia on instagram/ whatsapp +91-9940099416