*To Register For the Soap Making Workshop in Chennai , fill the form at the end of this post*
“Most soaps on supermarket shelves are laden with chemicals that wreck havoc on your sensitive skin… But, what if you could learn to make your own natural soap?
Here’s a great opportunity to learn ‘Soap Making’, and make your own natural soaps at home…
We are excited about Rebecca’s soap making workshop in Chennai. She is an experienced soap-maker who has been running her own soap business – Kraft Farm– for several years now.
Trust us. Her soaps are innovative, flavored, and beautiful for the skin.
What will you learn?
In this workshop, you will learn the following:
- Learn to make soaps right from scratch using only oils and butters through saponification of the oils using lye;
- The technique adopted to make soap will be the COLD PROCESS, which is the oldest form of soap making known to mankind;
- These soaps are completely natural.
– inclusive of all raw materials
– Nearly 1kg of soap to take back home
Venue: WOCO Spaces, T.Nagar, Chennai
Time: 10:30 AM-2:00 PM
Date: 28th July 2018
Have questions? Comment on this post, or send a direct message to @reservadoindia on instagram/ whatsapp +91-9940099416
Register for the Workshop Here: